Payment Plans Available
Low, low monthly payments. No money down. Visa and MasterCard accepted.
- RUUD has grown into one of North America's largest manufacturers of quality heating, cooling and water heating products for residential and light commercial use. Today, RUUD operates manufacturing facilities employing highly trained workers and state-of-the-art equipment. Over the years, the product lines have expanded, changed, and improved significantly as new design techniques and better manufacturing technologies have become available. What remains unchanged throughout our history, however, is our commitment to producing the most reliable, long-lasting, efficient equipment you can buy.
- An insulated blower compartment, a slow-opening gas valve and a specially designed inducer system make it one of the quietest furnaces on the market today.
- Two stages of operation to save energy and maintain optimal comfort level.
- Furnace operates at 70% capacity for low-heat and 100% capacity for high-heat.
- Heat exchanger is constructed of all stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance and thermal fatigue reliability.
- Low profile “34 inch” design is lighter and easier to handle and leaves room for optional accessories.
- Control board diagnostics. A variety of cooling coils and plenums designed to use with the Ruud Achiever ® Series 95% A.F.U.E. gas furnaces are available as optional accessories for air conditioning models.
- SCROLL COMPRESSOR
The most expensive component of any condensing unit is the compressor. Ruud installs Copeland® Compliant Scroll® Compressors throughout its entire residential air conditioning line for proven dependability, efficiency, and sound reduction.
- WRAPAROUND CABINET
Ruud air conditioning units are constructed with a powder-coat paint finish and galvanized steel cabinet to protect the condensing coil fins from yard hazards, extreme weather, and corrosion.
- BASE PAN
The entire Ruud air conditioning line uses a sturdy, one-piece drawn and painted base pan. This pan elevates the coil off the pad, helping minimize corrosion while reducing sound and vibration.
- OUTDOOR COIL
Ruud air conditioning units use an innovative wraparound outdoor coil constructed of copper tubing and aluminum fins. This design allows improved airflow transfer and helps reduce energy consumption.
- Almost every home has a room that’s never comfortable. Too hot? Too cold? Too annoying to think about? We can fix it. Mitsubishi Cooling and Heating Systems give you complete control of your comfort in rooms you never thought it was possible. From basements to attics to sunrooms, no room is off limits for a comfort transformation your family will enjoy for years to come.
- Choosing a Mitsubishi Cooling and Heating System means you won’t have to compromise the integrity of your home’s appearance to make it more comfortable. Since there’s no bulky ductwork and no need for extensive construction, installation is as simple in an older home as it is in a new one. So take control of your comfort, year-round, and turn your home into the oasis you’ve always wanted.
- Utica Boilers products are designed, tested, and assembled to ensure that you get the very best in home heating and cooling comfort, and value. Each one meets or exceeds all recognized safety, performance efficiency standards.
- Sealed combustion technology for safer, cleaner heat
- Installation flexibility
- Cast iron heat exchanger
- Stainless steel burners
- High energy efficiency and lower home heating costs
- Factory tested, pre-wired and packaged
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
- Made In America
Control your power. Control your life
- The Guardian® Home Standby Generator is a fully automatic generator that produces electricity as soon as it senses a power outage - 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Easily installed next to your house, the Guardian Automatic Home Standby Generator starts automatically whether you're home or away and doesn't require extension cords, messy gasoline or prior planning.
- For less than the cost of central air or a plasma TV, you can protect your home or business with a Guardian - the #1 selling standby generator. We sell five times more than our closest competitor, and more than all of our competitors combined.
- A Guardian Automatic Home Standby Generator ensures your family's safety, security, and protection. When the power goes out... YOU are in control.
Brochures: Generator Products Brochure
Gas Fireplace Inserts:
- Regency Quality - The Regency name means quality in every way. I am supported by an exceptional team, state of the art research and a world class manufacturing facility. We have carefully selected a dealer network that is committed to your satisfaction.
- Exceptional Fire - The essence of each and every Regency Fireplace is the unique flame. Without question, it's the best in the industry. With its dancing flames and glowing embers, the Regency fire looks just like a wood fire.
- Custom Elegance - We have carefully researched current trends to develop a line of stylish options which allow you to uniquely tailor the Energy Gas Insert to your home. Choose from a range of exquisite options for a very special, custom look of your own.
- Zone Heating - The Regency Energy Gas Insert produces consistent, controllable heat. The best way to cut home heating costs is to turn your furnace down and enjoy the warmth of a Regency fire in the rooms where you spend quality time.
- Experience a never-ending supply of fresh, clean hot water to as many as four plumbing and appliance demands simultaneously – at a consistent, pre-set temperature. The R75LSe delivers up to 7.5 gallons of hot water per minute (GPM), making it ideal for two to three-bathroom homes.
- Qualifies For Federal Tax Credit
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- Sleek, modern design
- Comes standard with MC-91-1 digital controller with error code indicator
- Lightweight and compact
- EZConnect™ (connects two units together)
- Works with natural gas or propane
- Energy Factor of .82 for both gas types
- Compatible with full line of Rinnai digital controllers
- Temperature range with controllers: 98°– 160° F
- 12-year heat exchanger limited warranty for residential installations (5 years on parts, 1 year on labor)
- Patented CYCLONE distributor scrubs ion exchange resin clean during backwash, maintaining maximum resin and system performance.
- Patented one-piece resin tank has no glue joints or heat welded seams to crack or rust
- Very salt efficient control valve saves the homeowner money on replacement salt
- Dependable brass piston valve provides longlasting operation
- Time Clock and Demand Initiated Softeners Available
Demand Initiated Softeners:
- Monitor and control every function and cycle
- Meter all water usage
- Regenerate only when needed
Brochures: N Series Water Softeners