We will service:
- Forced warm air furnaces, hot water and steam boilers
- Central air conditioning systems
- Fireplaces and water conditioning.
- Thermostats - programmable and non programmable
- Duct systems
- Electronic air cleaners/purifiers
- Water heaters - new install and direct replacement
- Chimneys - liners, metal chimney and caps
- Oil tanks - inside and oil
- Cleanings - annual preventive maintenance
Why should I have a preventative maintenance contract?A preventative maintenance contract will insure:
- A safe environment for you and your employees.
- Longer life for your equipment.
- Less break downs.
- The equipment will operate at an increased efficiency.
- Our service department is familiar with your facility and equipment.
- Your peace of mind .
What does a maintenance contract cover?
- 1 Heating cleaning each fall.
- 1 Cooling cleaning each spring.
- Filter changes 4 times a year.
- Priority treatment. We know your business can't afford down time.
- A 25% discount on all service parts.
- A quarterly report on all services performed.
What is the cost of a contract?
- Cost varies depending on amount of equipment, type of equipment and accessibility.
- We will do a free evaluation of your facility prior to the quote.
- The contract pays for itself. In most cases the fuel savings and avoided repairs will exceed the cost of the contract.
Emergency Service 24/7:
- Call TOLL FREE 1-800-866-4681